Recently I had the chance to get together with one of our good friends, Paige Cowan of Muttonhead, to showcase a few of their Spring & Summer 2013 items. Muttonhead focuses on creating well fitting, everyday garments that can take you just about anywhere- they work great around the city as well as the great open outdoors, where the founders of Muttonhead love to spend their down time.
We decided to highlight two of our favorites from the Canadian brand– the Baseball Pant and the Recycled Hemp Trousers, and pair them with a few other items from the Canadian West Coast with Viberg Boots, Reigning Champ and Four Horsemen Supplies as well as a few favorites from our friends in the USA and Japan.
"We chose to pull pieces brands that are native to the pacific north west with Four Horsemen Supplies, Viberg and Reinging Champ. We showcased two looks, one athletic look because the west coast is known for the great outdoors but also a dresser look to reflect the changing attitude towards menswear on the coast.
• Article & Photography by Darian Hocking
• Styling by Paige Cowan & Darian Hocking
• Special Thanks to Iain Russell, Paige Cowan, Muttonhead & Four Horsemen
– Muttonhead 5 Panel, Crewneck & Maroon Baseball Pant
– Topo Klettersack
– Reigning Champ Hooded Jacket
– Embroidered Bee Overshirt
– Muttonhead Recycled Hemp Shirt & Trousers
– Waxed Olive x Tan Leather Rucksack
– Viberg x Four Horsemen Boot
– The Hill-Side Polka Dot Tie