• Name: Caste
• They Create: Products for home and life, branding, interiors; they are a veritable toolbox of creativity
• They are Located: Victoria, British Columbia
• Established: 2009
• Founders: Hanahlie Beise & Caleb Beyers
Last but certainly not least, Caste Projects holds a special place with us here at Free / Man. Not only are they some of our amazingly talented friends but they are also our studio mates here in Victoria. Caste has an extensive portfolio that includes everything from creating and shooting music videos, to hand drawn type, perpetual calendars and perfectly branding new businesses– there really isn't anything that this team can't do. Caleb and Hanahlie are also two of the most down to earth people, an attribute that is hard to come by in an industry of influence. You will find some of their hand made products, including the custom made tables crafted especially for Gentlemen's Reserve Nº2.
"Caste is a creative think-tank and production studio for projects in design, image-making, communication, arts, and culture."
• Article by Darian Hocking
• Special Thanks to Hanahlie Beise & Caleb Beyers