• Name: Freeman Seattle
• They Craft: A Classic take on the Modern Mens Garment.
• They are Located: Live in Seattle, Made in Seattle
• Established: Winter 2011
• Founders: Scott & Brittany Freeman
Freeman Seattle– not to be confused with us here at Free Man, launched at the end of last year with a simple selection of men's waterproof jackets. Scott and Brittany Freeman started the brand out of their tiny Seattle apartment, as Scott was unable to find jackets that would fit him properly and in the style he was drawn to. The jackets are made from a sturdy 2-ply waterproof and breathable shell and are finished with a soft, lightweight flannel interior, among some great detailing. The cut on this jacket is a traditional straight fit and they have enough room for layering underneath. Gentlemen's Reserve Nº2 marks the brands first appearance in Canada.
• Article by Darian Hocking
• Special Thanks to Scott & Brittany Freeman, and Freeman Seattle