• Name: Read's Clothing Project
• They Craft: All-American Shirts & Neckwear
• They are Located: Washington, DC
• Established: 2010
• Founder: Read Wall
Read's Clothing Project is led by the young visionary Read Wall. He started his company as a way to fulfill two dreams– being able to start a shirt company and help people at the same time. He developed the simple concept of giving back with each sale that they make. For every shirt sold, they give a book to a child in need. It's a great idea and one that has done extremely well in such a short amount of time. I'm definitely looking forward to picking up one of his Madras shirts this weekend.
• Article by Darian Hocking
• Special Thanks to Read Wall