Fall & Winter 2011 for me, is all about layers for the outdoors and in everyday real life applications. Grocery shopping, running errands, hosting dinner parties, heading to meetings, drinks with friends– the translations are endless. Living here on Canada's West Coast the winters are without snow, but the temperature dives into a damp cold where heavy layers are an absolute necessity to stay warm.
England's DS Dundee is truly a Gentleman's brand, so bringing it into our shop made sense. Focusing on classic, traditional British style and aesthetics, the brands focus is quite literally desiging with a distinct purpose. The woolens, tweeds, cotton moleskin and silk ties are all the perfect examples of dressing well for the cold months ahead.
• Brown Vermin Silk Tie
• Patch Pocket Jacket
• Turmeric Moleskin Overshirt
• Lambswool Fairisle V-Neck Sweater
• Bannockbane Tartan Cashmere Scarf
• Shooting Jacket
• Photography, Styling & Direction by Darian Hocking
• Special Thanks to our friend and fellow Gentleman, Mr. Luke Seeley
Free / Man Shop