Caesy sent me some images of one of his newest creations at Draught Dry Goods, this simple card carry with copper foil embossing. I'm a big fan of the copper embossing; for me it's the biggest draw for this card case. Made from a supple 3oz vegetable tanned leather and true to the simplicity and utilitarian design ethos of DDG, it's available in black or natural leather and will accommodate just a few cards. This case would fit perfectly in an interior jacket pocket or inside you briefcase without taking up too much room or bulk. Each one is made to order so be prepared to wait a couple weeks for yours to arrive.
• Fine 3oz Black or Natural Vegetable Tanned Leather
• Hand-Sewn Waxed linen Edges
• Hot Foil Copper Embossing
• Perfect for a Few Cards, Cash, or Business Cards
• Made One by One in the U.S.A.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for fulfillment