Our friends Manabu and his wife have been busy at work on some new products for Southern Field Industries. They carefully build each piece in their tiny workshop in Saitama Japan, using quality components to ensure that the owner is pleased with their investment. I can appreciate a well built wallet as much as the next guy, but I am drawn to simple cardholders or wallets for my everyday carry. The simple solid brass stud closure is what I find to be the most interesting part of these wallets. Both the Stud Wallet and Flap Wallet are available in Natural, Black and Tan and in the neighbourhood of $65 CAD.
• Vegetable Tanned Cow Leather
• Japanese Brass Stud Closure
• Hand Sewn With Artificial Sinew Thread
• Black Painted Edge Finish
• Hand Stamped "SFI" Logo Onto The Bottom of The Back
• 4.75" x 2.85"
• All Handmade In Saitama, Japan