James from Private White VC just sent me some images on the new release of Fall & Winter items. In the package, was this perfect cold weather mackinaw with countless details that only elevate this jacket. Aside from being a bit of a twist on a traditional Mackinaw, I am a huge fan of this version, which is wool lined with a dry wax outer. The wool lined interior would work well with a few or multiple layers of shirts and sweaters, keeping you extra warm throughout the cold winter months.
"Traditionally the Mackinaw is a short double breasted coat made from heavy often felted material, often plaid. Traditionally the garments were handmade and designed for complete practicality. To fit into our more modern lifestyles we have reversed the garment by using the wool on the inside of the garment and layering it with a top layer of dry wax cotton."
• 100% British Wool
• British Made
• Dry Wax Outer
• Slip sleeve and Back Yoke lining
• 2 Piece Articulated Sleeve
• Shaped Adjustable Sleeve Tab
• Tonal AMF Top Stitch Detail
• Felled Seams with Twin Needle for Maximum Strength
• Double Breasted 6 Button with Additional 2 Button Fastening
• Large Deep Fleece lined Welt & Flap External Pockets
• Signature Combat Buttons with Tonal Stay Buttons
• 2 Piece Collar with Under Collar Vandyke Stitch Detail.
• 2 Internal Pockets
• Open Bottom for Additional Air Circulation